Vitality London 10,000 Black Friday prize draw terms and conditions
The prize draw is open to all runners of the Vitality London 10,000 that are aged 18+ on the day of the event and complete their entry between 00:01 on Friday 29 November and 17:00 on 2 December 2019.
Any entries that do not meet this criteria are not valid for the prize draw but may still receive marketing communications. 10 winners will each receive a pair of tickets that grant access to the VIP Hospitality area in front of Buckingham Palace on event day.
The company have the right to suspend or close entries at any time without notice.
Please read the Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry:
A total of 10 pairs of VIP Hospitality tickets will be given away to 10 randomly selected runners who complete their entry between 00:01 on Friday 29 November and 17:00 on 2 December 2019.
The draw will take place within 14 working days of the draw closing.
Prizes are limited to one prize per winner.
Entrants will receive any communications via the email address provided as part of their entry to the Vitality London 10,000 event.
One draw entry is deemed to be a successful completion of a Vitality London 10,000 entry between 00:01on Friday 29 November and 17:00 on 2 December 2019. Only one entry per person is permitted. All valid entries will be entered into a random draw.
The winners will be chosen at random within 14 days of the draw closing date.
The prizes have no cash alternative and the prizes are non-transferable. The winners will be notified via email and will have seven days to respond to claim their entry.
Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
Should you opt in for communications when entering this competition, you allow London Marathon Events Limited to contact you and use your details for marketing purposes.
These rules (“Competition Rules”) specified by London Marathon Events Ltd (the “Company”) apply to any prize draw (“draw”) which is run by or on behalf of the Company. By taking part in a draw, you agree to be bound by the draw Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the draw. The Company reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the draw rules. The Company also reserve the right to modify the prize and suspend/close the competition at any time.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and are limited to one per person. Entries are submitted automatically when completing an entry to Vitality London 10,000 between 00:01 and 17:00 on 2 December 2019.
- The winning entries will be chosen at random and will be notified within 14 days of the competition close date by email.
- Unless otherwise stated: each Competition is open to all aged 18 years and over. Employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition are not permitted to enter.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within 28 days. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner.
- Each prize is limited to one per person. There is a total of 10 prizes to be won, as outlined above.
- Any queries should be sent to Helpdesk@londonmarathonevents.co.uk before an entry is submitted. Once an entry has been made, the entrant is deemed to agree to the terms and conditions as specified in this document.
- If you opt into marketing, you’re agreeing to receive marketing communication from London Marathon Events Limited which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
- By entering the draw, you agree that if you win your name may be publicised.
- Prizes will be dispatched to winners via email, unless otherwise stated, to the email address provided upon registration for the 2020 event.
- Should a winner's contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- Our decision as to the winners is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, our decision will be binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize.
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition. Entries may be submitted via post. To be counted as a valid entry, entries submitted via post must include first name, last name, email address and either the statement ‘I agree to be contacted by email by London Marathon Events’ or ‘I do not agree to be contacted for marketing purposes by London Marathon Events’. Postal entries should be posted to Vitality 10K VIP Competition, LONDON MARATHON EVENTS LIMITED (company number 0152848) of 190 Great Dover Street, London, England, SE1 4YB. Entrants should also retain a proof of postage dated between 29 November 2019 and 2 December 2019.
- We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms.
- This Prize Draw is governed by English law, with any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in the Competition.
Promoter’s details: LONDON MARATHON EVENTS LIMITED (company number 0152848) of 190 Great Dover Street, London, England, SE1 4YB.