Vitality Wellness Festival
Monday 27 May: 09:00–14:00
Visit the Vitality Wellness Festival in Green Park during the Vitality London 10,000. It is free to all and will feature a variety of family-friendly activities and taster sessions including:
The Main Stage
The festival's main stage features interviews, athlete meet & greets, Q&A sessions and much more throughout the day.
The Vitality Tumbleator
Test your pace against the elites on the Vitality Tumbleator.
Vitality Hub and Studio
Take a BMI health check or have a go on the always popular pedal-powered smoothie bikes at the Vitality Hub, or join a variety of fitness classes provided by Virgin Active at the Vitality Fitness Studio.
Energise the body and mind by taking part in Yoga and Pilates classes for the whole family at the Wellness Zone.
Visit the New Balance Run Hub for advice and fun challenges.
Boxing and Animal Fu
Learn to spar or enjoy a dance class with the Everyone Active Mascots.
Guinness World Records Champions' Arena
Have a go at setting an official world record at the Guinness World Records Champions' Arena! Record attempts include:
- Most lateral bench hop overs in 30 seconds
- Most lights extinguished on a batak wall in 30 seconds
- Fastest time to lace up a shoe
- Special Olympics: drills and skills sessions in football and golf, Wheel of Fortune with prizes up for grabs, and learn more with the Motor Activity Training Programme
- Kids Zone: face painting, crafts, games and much more!
- A food court with a variety of tasty options.
- The Village: the meeting hub for charities and our event partners.
Vitality Wellness Festival Map
Click image to download map